Meet Siza Mzimela, The First Black Woman To Start An Airline. The South African entrepreneur launched Fly Blue Crane in September.
I came across this video this morning and my inspiration for the day kicked up to a higher level.
What makes this great role model stand out?
Here are some tips she shared
- Have the vision to see what is possible, when nobody can see it and thinks it’s impossible.
- Forget focusing on being the first person to do something- it only puts more pressure on you and can hinder you some times.
- Refuse to give up- The journey will not be easy but you must come mentally prepared for it.
- Do not allow anyone to tell you that it cannot be done
- Surround yourself with the right people